Every Valentine’s Day, I run a fun little literary challenge beginning on Valentine’s Day. (duh) It goes for at least 14 days through the end of February. It’s called #14daysoflitlove.
This year, I’m adding a fun food element to the mix. Get a sneak preview. I’ll also be adding an image each day on Instagram.
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day
- February 15 – National Gumdrop Day
- February 16 – National Almond Day
- February 17 – National Acts of Kindness Day
- February 18 – National Drink Wine Day
- February 19 – National Chocolate Mint Day
- February 20 – National Cherry Pie Day
- February 21 – National Sticky Bun Day
- February 22 – National Cook a Sweet Potato Day
- February 23 – National Banana Bread Day
- February 24 – National Tortilla Chip Day
- February 25 – National Chocolate-Covered Nut Day
- February 26 – National Pistachio Day
- February 27 – National Strawberry Day
- February 28 – National Chocolate Souffle Day
- February 29 – Leap Year Day!
While these days have nothing to do with literacy, I bet there’s at least one book out there for each of these days. My challenge to you is to find at least one book and take a photo of it (or snag a screenshot from the web) and use the hashtag #14daysoflitlove.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!