Did you know that there are TWO National Dinosaur Days in the U.S.? Yep, it’s May 15th and June 1st! Don’t know why there are two of these cool celebratory days and why they’re two weeks apart, but there you have it.
These 9 books are all about dinosaurs. There are many, many more children’s books about dinosaurs, but I chose to focus mostly on DANCING dinosaurs.
My book, Let’s Go Dancing, Dinosaurs! will one day be added to this list. For now, I am quite happy and excited to share everyone else’s dancing dinosaur books.
- One More Dino on the Floor by Kelly Starling Lyons (rhyming)
- Dinosaur Dance! by Sandra Boynton (for babies and toddlers)
- Dinosaurumpus! by Tony Mitton (rhyming)
- Dino-Dancing by Lisa Wheeler (rhyming)
- When Dinosaurs Go Dancing by Judy Cook (rhyming)
- Saturday Night at the Dinosaur Stomp by Carol Diggory Shields
- Dancing with the Dinosaurs by Jane Clarke (rhyming)
- Dinosaur Bones by Bob Barner
- Dinosaur Dances by Jane Yolen (poetry collection)
If you missed my reading of Dinosaurumpus! earlier this week, you check out the video on Facebook. Happy Dinosaur Day!